Pages

15 May 2006

Busy Saturday!

Wow what a Saturday, Alena and I both had events this weekend. Alena's school had a spring carnival with booths, food, cotton candy and popcorn and those inflated bouncing games. I had the closing picnic for Navy Week, with a flight simulator and climbing wall, music and food. Both being at the same time so we started at mine and then went to hers and then back to mine.
Thank goodness the school and the park were only 10 min. from each other and the day was magnificent!! Blue sky, just a few clouds nice breeze and 70 degrees, couldn't ask for any better!

Grandma and Grandpa decided to stay at the Navy picnic there was a tent set up and they parked their lawn chairs, loaded their plates and listened to the Navy band play. They walked all over and got some free things and grandpa got to drink all the pop he wanted.
They were happy!

Alena and I went to her school and she had a blast, going from booth to booth, got her little cheek painted and played with her friends.

I had fun too I had some of my friends at both places and with everyone happy and content with the day I was happy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»