Pages

26 May 2008

And the movers are coming

I made the call the call I didn't think i'd have to make again, they will be here the 27th. As i'm on the phone I start a list of good and bad. Here's the clean version of my lists

Bad thing I have to move back to Kansas
Bad thing I haven't gotten a job
Bad thing I still have my house in Kansas
Bad thing nothing to do in Kansas but watch for tornadoes and the grass die
Bad thing I will be close to my family, which for most i'm sure this should be a happy thing BUT for me i'm sick of watching my family tear themselves apart. There are those in my family that feel they do no wrong and refuse to apologize when in fact they do. Then there are those again admit it or not feel that others in the family have done more wrong then they have and hold unhealthy, extreme grudges. Oh and then there's favoritism, judgemental that's a huge one, sarcasm, rudeness, and selfishness. Here's what's so funny(that is written with complete sarcasm), if they were to read this there would be those that would definitely point the finger at everyone else when in truth i'm talking about them.
PLEASE don't get me wrong I do love my family I really do it's just they are so exhausting! I would so love to be around all of them
Bad thing the friends that I really do love so much are moving to CA don't get me wrong i'm so happy for them but geez they were my sanity

Good thing the military is moving me back to Kansas
Good thing Ill be closer to my granddaughter and son
Good thing i'm gonna try to put some closer to my life as I knew

the balance between good and bad is a little off but i'm staying positive that I will make something fantastic come out of it

0 comments: