Pages

04 August 2008

One Month

It's been one month and I wish I could say i'm feeling better about being here, BUT i'm not. It's one of those emotions that I can't explain very well. I can only say that I feel bigger then this place, I have dreams and goals that seem larger then I can accomplish here. I feel suffocated, like I can't breath and when I look at tomorrow I don't see anything, not a better day, not a bigger dream, nothing.
Maybe i'm just being an over dramatic bitch cuz i'm living in a small town, but I feel like i'm just stuck in this small town. I do love small town living my biggest problem is this town there is no small town living it's just a town that won't grow.
I really do hope that when I get my job, please keep fingers crossed for me:), that these feelings will go away and I can find some peace especially for my daughters sake.
Alena seems to be doing well and i'm going to try to not be so negative because I know that some of my emotions will affect her and then it won't be the way she truly feels.

0 comments: