Pages

18 January 2009

Evening with the Comer's

My house was clean my laundry every piece was washed, dried, folded and put away. My candles were lit and I get a phone call from my friend Heather. She wants to know if we want to get together it sounds like a great way to spend the evening so I say sure!
So I look and oh yeah I have everything to make enchiladas and black beans, Heather's making rice oh yummy!
Alena and I go to blockbuster, get a ton of movies cuz we just can't decide which one and a couple games for the WII they have 3 boys and Alena is so excited to be able to play her new WII with someone.
So they get here and uh well my enchililadas don't turn out have bad for rushing to throw it together my beans are so yummy tasty and Heathers rice is pretty good too! The kids are having a blast playing games and running from one of my house to another.
Oh those were the days of boys in my home.
We talked and laughed til and listened to our children play.
I had a really wonderful time and it goes down in my book as one of the best nights since i've been here.

0 comments: