Pages

26 February 2009

Twilight/Pocket Edward and Lauren

I read the Twilight books at Christmas LOVED them can't say that enough! I found myself completely immersed in the story line and OMG the characters are wonderful. Anyway, no one from work or in my family have read the book sooooo no one can really share my enthusiasm for this overwhelming addiction I have come to have. EXCEPT my wonderful friend Christy, she loved the books and has seen the movie uhm i'm not sure how many times and on her blog she posted a link to this blog about Pocket Edward. OMG you have to check it out its great and hilarious and makes me want to get myself a Pocket Edward. So go on click the link, read, laugh and follow the Adventures of Pocket Edward and Lauren!
http://www.laurensbite.blogspot.com/

0 comments: