Pages

02 September 2008

First Day!

It started off really good up at 0545, out with my dogs in at 0600, in and out of the shower 0610, coffee made getting clothes on and my wonderful Alena up on her own at 0640. I'm doing good......right?!
Then without notice or any reason things started going down hill next thing I know it's 0705 and i'm not quit ready yet I still have a few things left to do and I HAVE to be out the door in less then 10 min so that I won't be late and neither will Alena she still needs to eat breakfast.
THEN......for no reason I start bawling just broke down uncontrollably and realize my little vacation and time with my daughter is over and it's time for me to be a grown up.
Anyway, i'm at a training conference now meeting dozens of people that I don't know and listening to a bunch of stuff that i'm trying to decipher so that I can understand....UGH :(.
My day is done and i'm hoping that tomorrow will be better and without tears.............okay well maybe not so many tears.

0 comments: