Pages

27 January 2010

I love it.




I was at the Dr.s office with Paityn my granddaughter and Trina. Paityn's Dr. used to be Paul's and Alena's Dr. and now he is taking care of my grand-baby's. Anyhow, Dr. John comes in and we share hello's, the first question from him is "so how does it feel being grandma?" I just don't know that by saying the simple sentence "I love it" expresses enough how much I truly adore, love and cherish each moment I have with my grandchildren and how much I worship them. Hearing Paityn yell "grandma" when I she sees me or Ayden's little face lights up with a huge smile and he wobbles to me makes my heart leap. I get so excited and emotional when I get to see or hear about the things that they do, saying new words, taking first steps, getting a first haircut or doing a funny little dance. I truly believed that being a mom was the best thing and it is I love it, but this, this is so different a feeling that "I love it" only touches the outer edges of my emotions.

0 comments: