Pages

19 January 2010

Ran away from home

Alena and I just packed up and ran away. Didn't go far or any where that we haven't been before so for some that might not be a great runaway experience. For me is was grounding and reminded me of just a few of the things that I love and and places that I miss.
I love the big open sky and tons of trees, the chance of seeing deers (yes in plural)walking across your backyard, not being able to see a neighbor right next door, and stars that flood the night sky.
It's not that I do not love the city I find it exciting and beautiful in it's own way. I love walking down a grounded city street and being surprised when you unexpectedly get a smile or a hello. When there's so much going on you just have no idea which direction to go and what to see first.
It is confusing but I would love to have the luxury of both and i'm going to try and figure out just how i'll get it.

0 comments: